Portfolios-And-Art-Cases.com is all about making you look good when showing off your design portfolio. How about letting it help pay your bills? Announcing the first annual Portfolios-And-Art-Cases.com College Scholarship Competition. Write your response to the challenge below for your chance to win $1,000 to help out with your college costs.
How to enter:
1. Register for the competition by completing the form at the bottom of this page. There is no cost for entering the competition.
2. Between now and the submission deadline of March 20, 2015, email us your answer to the following challenge:
In today’s increasingly digital world, old ways of marketing are being replaced by an ever changing and confusing world of social media, including facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a host of other social networks. Portfolios-And-Art-Cases.com sells portfolio cases to both professionals and students in the graphic design, photography, advertising, and design fields. Imagine you have been hired to market the company's products through social media. Describe and outline a viral social media marketing campaign to promote the website and increase sales for any of the products on our website. Your entry should include the following:
- Define the audience you are targeting with your viral marketing campaign and indicate what product you are promoting to them.
- Describe and/or illustrate the content of your viral social media marketing campaign
- Outline how you would promote and spread the content to reach as many people as possible within the target market
- Explain how you would build on your successful campaign and turn it into a long term marketing strategy.
3. Email your submission by March 20, 2015 to email@example.com
Your written response and any supporting materials can be included as attachments. You may also illustrate your idea with a sample social media post.
To be eligible:
- You need to be a resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must be a enrolled in a college degree program. We reserve the right to verify college enrollment.
- You must register in advance using the form below. This help us plan for the number of submissions to be evaluated. Registered participants will receive a reminder email before the submission deadline.
The winner will be awarded by March 31, 2015 and we’ll mail him or her the $1000 check. The winner will also be listed on our facebook page after he or she is notified individually.
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REGISTER FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION:
We look forward to receiving your completed entry by March 20, 2015. Grab a cup of coffee and get your creative juices flowing!