Color imprinting is a great way to add a logo or graphic in color to a presentation product. We can print up to four colors in tight registration.
Color imprinting may be added to your order by clicking here.
Color imprinting is available on Camden, Machina, Vista, Tera, Frost, Rossano, Olema, Saar, Simm and Bex items. Standard turnaround orders ship 5 business days after proof approval. Expedited 1-day turnaround (Sonic Turnaround) is also available.
Artwork submitted for color imprinting should meet the following criteria:
1. We accept files created in Illustrator, Corel Draw, InDesign, and Photoshop. Files created in Photoshop must be submitted at a minimum resolution of 300 ppi.
2. All type must be converted to outlines.
3. Artwork must be sized at 100%, the exact size you want it to be printed. Very thin lines should be avoided (minimum 1 pt line weight).
4. Artwork must be submitted in CMYK. Files that specify Pantone colors must use Pantone solid coated swatches and are subject to Color Match Fees of $50 per color.
5. Orientation and exact positioning of artwork on product must be indicated. For example: bottom of logo to be positioned _____inch(es) from bottom edge and _____inch(es) from right edge panel or Centered Left To Right / Centered Top to Bottom. This position information must be specified even if the artwork is laid out at actual size and position in the submitted file. Minimum distance from any edge is 1/8", unless bleeds are requested.
6. Email your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. (MAC USERS: Please Zip your files before attaching them.) In the body of the email include your name, phone number, email address, and the product your job will be imprinted on. If your file cannot be opened or it was not submitted according to the requirements listed above, we will advise you as soon as possible. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at 1-800-688-4745 or email us at email@example.com.
7. You will receive an email asking you to approve a proof of your job. Your order will be added to the production queue after proof approval.